I’ve been trying out a lot of new recipes recently, but I’m particularly proud of this one! I love all pasta but tagliatelle is a favourite (for both of us). Using mascarpone just makes it that little bit richer, the herbs and lemon gives it a lovely freshness. This one is perfect for a quick lunch or even dinner with a glass of wine.
NOTE: This recipe serves 1 however, you can double the ingredients if cooking for 2
MOOD: When you want to liven up your lunchtime!
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 75g dried tagliatelle
- 1/2 packet of Smoked salmon (shredded with fingers)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mascarpone
- 5 baby tomatoes (halved)
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 of 1 leek (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Handful of asparagus (around 3/4 cut into pieces)
- 2 spring onions (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp dried tarragon
- 1 tsp dried chives
- Cook the tagliatelle to packet instructions, drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking chop your leek, garlic, asparagus, spring onion and baby tomatoes.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat and add the leeks, spring onion and garlic and fry until soft.
- Then add the tomatoes and asparagus and cook for further couple of minutes.
- Turn down the heat slightly and add the mascarpone and a couple of tablespoons of water and mix until it becomes loose.
- Add the tarragon, Parsley and chives along with salt and pepper to your taste, cook for a minute then add the tagliatelle and mix well.
- Take off the heat and add the salmon and squeeze of lemon and serve
I hope you like this one as much as I did! – Tasha x