Tongue twister or what! We love a puff pastry pizza because they’re just so simple to make and so tasty! They’re a perfect fakeaway option with minimal effort.
MOOD: when you want tasty food for the half the effort!
- 1 pack ready roll puff pastry
- 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of chopped basil
- Sprinkle of sugar
- Mature cheddar cheese & mozzarella cheese (I’ll leave the amount up to you)
- 8/10 slices of pepperoni (amount can vary depending on your taste)
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- Tbsp pizza seasoning or mixed herbs
1. Turn your oven to 180c then start by adding the olive oil, chopped basil, sugar and garlic, salt and pepper to the chopped tomatoes and mix well.
2. Roll out your puff pastry onto a tray (use the grease proof paper that comes with it to line the tray) and evenly spread the tomato mix evenly leaving about a 2 finger gap around the edges.
3. Place some pepperoni on top of the tomato base and then layer with your cheddar and mozzarella mix
4. Add more pepperoni another small sprinkle of cheese and top with the pizza seasoning or mixed herbs
5. Roll the all of the edges inwards to close the gap, and place in the oven until the cheese is melted and the edge of the pasty is golden.
And that’s it! I served mine with a salad and some olives on the side. – Tasha x