Super quick and easy linguine when you don’t have much time! It’s the end of the week and we’re due to go shopping so I reached into the fridge for whatever we had left… Threw this together and it went down a treat!
Mood: In need of something simply delicious in a rush!
-150ml Creme Fraiche
-3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
-2 red mild/medium chillies
-A handful of parsley
-3Tbsp of white wine
-1 bag of prawns (raw and defrosted)
-A quarter of white onion (sliced thin and long)
-A tbsp of salted butter
-Save some pasta water!
1. In one pan cook your linguine in salted water (save the water you’ll need it!)
2. Melt the butter and cook the garlic
3. Add the wine and cook for a few minutes
4. Add the onions, fry for 2-3 minutes
5. Add your prawns and cook until pink
6. Add the creme fraiche and mix well
7. Add the chillies, chopped or diced.
8. Mix well and cook for 3-5 minutes
9. Add the parsley, salt and pepper.
10. Add in your cooked linguine and a few tablespoons of the pasta water. Stir well and top with parsley
Easy as that! Feel free to add cheese, spring onions, leeks work so well too! A couple of splashes of tabasco if you want a bit of heat!
Enjoy… I sure did! – Raj x