Mood: Perfect for a date night starter course. Romantic, quick and easy!
So I’m a big garlic fan so it’s only right for my first contribution to be my garlic & chilli prawns, a perfect starter for a dine in date with your other half.
- 1/2 pack salted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 pack raw prawns
- Crusty bread
- Finely chop garlic cloves (or use a garlic crusher like I do!)
- Roughly chop the parsley
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan on a low/medium heat
- Add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook to release flavour but don’t let the garlic brown
- Once you can start to smell that garlicky goodness add the prawns to the pan and turn the heat up to medium/high
- Cook until prawns are pink (about 4-5 mins)
- Add parsley at the very end of cooking
- Serve with crusty bread (I’d recommend ciabatta)
And that’s it! Simple but delicious.
– Tasha x